Garlic Butter Salmon with Asparagus
4 oz Salmon
6-10 stalks Asparagus
1 tbsp Butter
1 tsp Minced Garlic
2 slices Lemon
Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut bottom of asparagus stalks off and discard. Cut remaining asparagus stalks in half and place on a large piece of aluminum foil.
- Place salmon on top of asparagus. Season with salt, pepper and minced garlic.
- Top salmon with butter and lemon slices.
- Wrap up tin foil and bake for 25 minutes at 350.
5g Net Carbs
Dinner 1: Salmon with Asparagus