Food Photographer / Videographer and Stylist - Atlanta, GA
KetoConnect was founded in 2016 to be a hub for low carb recipes. It's goal is to help people make practical choices towards improving their health and nutrition, without leaving behind their favorite comfort foods. As we approach our 5th year in business we have exceeded our most ambitious goals, and continue to grow our food blog and the impact we have.
We are starting a new venture to provide what we have achieved with KetoConnect.net, as a service to others. It will be a digital food studio that makes cutting edge content and pushes the bounds of creativity and innovation. The internet is full of content, we want to stand out by working the hardest to make ours the best.
You will be the lead food photographer, videographer and food stylist. Your job will be to turn creative ideas and recipes into engaging content that stands out.
Duties and Responsibilities:
We're looking for a full-time experienced food photographer, videographer and food stylist. This person will be able to cook, style, and take photos and videos of recipes based on criteria provided by clients. They will be the creative lead and will work in a group to guide projects from vision to reality. This person will be able to process photo's using post production techniques to improve the visual appeal of the recipe.
- 1+ years experience with food photography and videography.
- Able to do your own food styling.
- Able to work independently and as a part of a small team.
- Able to work in a startup atmosphere.
- Must include a portfolio of samples with your application.
- Must be located in the Atlanta area and be able to work on site. Location TBD, likely Marietta / Roswell.
- Passionate about food and driven to produce innovative content.
Nice to Haves:
- Ability to edit videos.
- Strong cooking skills.
- Graphic design skills (photoshop, inDesign etc.)
- Project management skills.
- Understanding of SEO.
- Need to win: We don't punch the clock and collect paychecks. We are all driven to build something great.
- Do what others won't: Our mission is to create the best food content on the internet. That means doing hard things that other companies are not willing to do.
- Resourcefulness: If you don't know how to do something don't be afraid to learn.
$35,000-$50,000 based on experience.
Equity compensation is offered.
No benefits offered at this time.
Must be located in Atlanta area for on site work. Relocation bonus may be negotiated.
How to apply
Submit Your Application
Submit your application to the email address listed below. We look forward to hearing from you.