Holidays call for celebration and celebration calls for themed desserts. We’ve made these Keto Sugar Cookies into cups so you can fill them with festive colored berries and cream! You can even omit the cups and make them normal cookie shape, topping them with blue and red colored frosting. Possibilities are endless.
Who Doesn’t Love Keto Treats?!
I’ll be honest with you. I’ve definitely over done it with keto treats and felt pretty crappy mentally and physically, but sometimes keto treats add to the celebration. And, what better way to celebrate Fourth Of July than with keto sugar cookies with a creamy filling, topped with berries? It will pair perfectly with grilled burgers and some low carb beer or liquor. Don’t forget to enjoy the holidays while staying on track!
It’s Never Too Early For Keto Christmas Cookies!
Christmas is one of those holidays we think about all year round. It’s that one time of year that everyone drops all their responsibilities, gathers with friends and family, and indulges in delicious foods for days on end. So, why wait until November to start planning for dessert?As far as cookies go, we’ve got you and your entire family covered. The classic chocolate chip cookie is a must, while pecan shortbread and almond ricotta cookies are great additions for the dessert table! Don’t forget your cakes and pies. We’ve got an easy pumpkin cheesecake pie and keto gingerbread cake with frosting that will satisfy everyone!
Keto Sugar Cookies With Berries And Cream
With Fourth Of July right around the corner you’re going to want to have some festive desserts planned out for the parties. Make these Keto Sugar Cookies filled with cream and berries to impress your friends, while staying on track!Note: In the video we make 6 large cups, but the nutrition and recipe makes 12 mini cups!
Recipe can be quickly added to MyFitnessPal – Search “KetoConnect – Keto Sugar Cookies”
Keto Sugar Cookies | Berries And Cream!
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, baking powder and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Add vanilla, egg and butter. Cut butter into flour mixture, or combine on pulse setting in a food processor.
- Refrigerate dough for at least 60 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 375F.
- After refrigerated, divide the dough into 12 balls.
- Spray a muffin pan with coconut or avocado oil. Flatten balls and place one each into muffin pan hole and form a “cup”.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown. Press down the dough with a spoon or small glass to make more of a cavity.
- Let cookie cups sit for 5-10 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Let cookie cups cool completely before adding filling.
- NOTE: Makes 7 normal sized muffins cups or 12 small ones.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, stevia and vanilla extract to a medium bowl. With a hand mixer, beat until fluffy and combined.
- Refrigerate filling for 30 minutes to chill.
- Spoon 1 ½ - 2 tablespoons of sour cream mixture into each cookie cup.
- Top each cookie cup with a few berries.
- Serve immediately and enjoy. Best stored in an air tight container in the fridge up to 5 days.