Anything doused in curry I will devour and this Shrimp Keto Curry is no different! It's packed with flavor and really simple to make. The use of curry powder, canned coconut milk and fresh cilantro make this recipe an all around win. You'll be dreaming of this recipe night after night!
The Best Curry Recipe...
might just be this one, but that truly depends on your curry preference. Do you prefer Thai or Indian style curry dishes? If you are into Thai then this recipe along with anything made with coconut milk is going to be for you. If you prefer Indian curry (like me) then you definitely want to make our Keto Butter Chicken asap!
Dairy Free Keto Is Possible!
To make this recipe dairy free all you have to do is sub out the butter for ghee or coconut oil! It's that easy. Most recipes we have on our food blog can be made dairy free and still remain just as delicious. You don't need to feel deprived.
If you are looking for family friendly, dairy free, keto recipes you can give our Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl a try. We also have a delicious coconut curry chicken and keto Salisbury steak that are already dairy free and great for the entire family!
Your New Favorite Shrimp Keto Curry
You can serve this easy to make, keto curry recipe up alongside steamed cauliflower rice, zucchini noodles or all on it's own. The curry will get soaked up by the rice/zoodles and the shrimp keep you full and satisfied all night long! If you make this shrimp keto curry for your family be sure to make a double batch for leftovers for work lunch all week long.
Recipe can be quickly added to MyFitnessPal - Search "KetoConnect - Shrimp Keto Curry"
Shrimp Keto Curry
- In a bowl, toss the shrimp with the marinade ingredients. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- In a medium skillet, melt the butter in a medium size skillet set over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 3-4 minutes until softened. Stir in the garlic, curry powder, ginger, cumin, salt, and pepper; cook for 30-60 seconds until fragrant.
- Stir in the coconut milk and bring to a simmer, cooking for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the shrimp with the marinade and cook for 2-3 minutes, until the shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- Top with cilantro. If desired, serve immediately over cauliflower rice. Enjoy!