We know you love one skillet recipes just as much as we do so we are bringing you this easy Chicken Caprese Recipe! It’s tender, melty and fresh – some of the three best thigns you could want in your dinner. Check out the video below to see how we make it!
This Is An Impressive Dinner Date Recipe!
So, what makes it so impressive? Well, not only is it gorgeous to look it with the bursted tomatoes, and green basil, but it tastes fresh and as if you slaved over the stove for hours. In actuality, this chicken caprese recipe is quick to make, is even easier to clean up and is the perfect way to impress a date, and lock in a second date!
We Love A Good Keto Chicken Recipe
And, we’ve got plenty for you on our food blog ketoconnect.net! A couple of my favorites and ones that I highly recommend due to ease are the Mexican shredded chicken, chicken thighs in roasted red pepper sauce (super delicious!), and three different chicken recipes using a rotisserie chicken!
FREE PRINTABLE: Keto Food List
Join 150,000 others to get a FREE keto food list and new recipes every week!
If you’re looking to put in a little extra work for keto chicken recipes that are worth every bite, you should give the following recipes a try!
Chicken Caprese Recipe For The Entire Family!
This recipe cooks up quickly on even your busiest nights of the week so you don’t have to resort to eating out. You can provide your family with a delicious, keto friendly meal without a lot of work, while feeling good about your decision. Make this chicken caprese recipe for the entire family tonight!
Recipe can be quickly added to MyFitnessPal – Search “KetoConnect – Chicken Caprese Recipe”
Easy Chicken Caprese Recipe
What You Need:
- Heat a large skillet to medium-high heat and add 1-2 tbsp of avocado oil to the skillet. Season the chicken breasts with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken the hot skillet, making sure not to over crowd the skillet, and cook through, about 4-5 minutes per side.
- Transfer cooked chicken to a plate and top each piece with a slice of mozzarella. Quickly cover the plate with foil and set aside, allowing the cheese to melt.
- Lower heat to medium-low. If desired, splash wine into the pan and deglaze browned bits with a wooden spoon (we did not use wine in the video). Allow the wine to reduce slightly, about 1 minute, then stir in butter and add halved tomatoes.
- Allow the tomatoes to blister, about 3-5 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and stir in the lemon juice and half of the fresh basil.
- Add the cheesy chicken back into the hot skillet, top with blistered tomatoes, drizzle with a little olive oil and top with remaining fresh basil prior to serving.
serving Size: 1/4th of recipe