We can never have too many muffin recipes, especially when it comes to these Keto Pecan Muffins filled with toasted pecans and lilys
Pecan Desserts All Year Long!
My all time favorite dessert before going keto was pecan pie. I wouldn’t even look at any of the other pies at holiday gatherings. Soon after starting keto I realized it wasn’t my love for pecan pie, but really my love for pecans! So, I’ve turned into a pecan dessert all year long type of girl.If you’re also a lover of pecans give our Pecan Sandies or make our Keto Brownies and toss in some pecans for added texture and flavor!
This Would Be A Great Frosted Muffin!
The simple creaminess of a vanilla buttercream frosting or even a simple cream cheese frosting would pair perfectly with these moist, dense keto pecan muffins! Frosting is one of the easiest additions to whip up and takes any dessert to the next level. If you love a good muffin, than you are guaranteed to love a frosted muffin!
Chocolate Chip Pecan Muffins
My favorite combination lately has been chocolate and pecans. I can’t believe I didn’t know how incredible of a combo it was until recently! My late night snack has been a handful of pecans and Lily’s
Recipe can be quickly added to MyFitnessPal – Search “KetoConnect – Keto Pecan Muffins”
Keto Pecan Muffins
- 3/4 cup raw pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 15-20 drops liquid stevia
- 1/4 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1/4 inch fresh grated ginger
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup Low Carb Sugar Substitute
- 1/4 cup Keto Chocolate Chips optional
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Add the pecans to a sheet pan and toast for 10-12 minutes.
- Add the melted butter, eggs, hwc, vanilla and stevia to medium bowl and combine using a hand mixer.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except for the pecans and chocolate chips and combine one more.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and toasted, chopped pecans until evenly combined.
- Grease a muffin tin and distribute the batter among 6 - it will make 6 large muffins.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and enjoy! Best stored in the fridge in a zip top bag.
Serving Size: 1 large Muffin
Matt is a former college basketball player turned computer engineer who discovered his passion for health and nutrition after cutting sugar from his diet in 2016. That year he founded KetoConnect with Megha in order to share their ketogenic lifestyle through recipes, videos, and educational content. Matt is always seeking to grow and try new things, a passion he shares with his wife and two amazing sons.