We’re always looking for a quick snack to make after dinner, before dinner, for a quick lunch – really anytime of day, so we’ve come to the rescue with this Blueberry Mug Cake!
This snack is quick, easy, and will remind you of the days when you ate blueberry muffins for breakfast because it was the “healthy” thing to do. We highly encourage you to give this recipe a try and maybe even swap out the blueberries for your favorite berry.
Easy, Low Carb Snacks
When I think of an “easy recipe”, I think minimal ingredients, minimal cooking time and minimal effort on my part. What better food to fit the bill than a mug cake? All you do is add the ingredients to the cup, mix with a fork, microwave, and eat.
Mug cakes are our go-to nightly dessert when we want something delicious without having to put in a lot of work. To us, a mug cake beats a processed keto bar or packaged snack and you can add in whatever flavor and toppings you are craving. Chocolate chips and nuts are great options.
Our Best Low Carb Mug Cake Recipes
It’s hard to pick between all of our mug cake recipe when we love them all equally. It really depends on the season and the time of day and what you’re craving.
- Blueberry Mug Cake would make for a great breakfast on-the-go with coffe.
- Pumpkin Mug Cake would make for the perfect fall time, afternoon snack or dessert.
- Nutritious vs Delicious Mug Cakes are good for anytime of day when you need a snack or have to feed the kids something quick after school.
- Chocolate Mug Cake mix is great for making in bulk and gifting to family and friends.
- Peanut Butter Mug Cake is ideal for when you are craving a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
- Cinnamon Mug Cake is a nice way to start the day or even finish the day alongside a cup of decaf tea.
Our Fat Bomb Bible eBook not only carries a bunch of great mug cake recipes, but also high fat desserts, drinks, and dips.
Low Carb Blueberry Mug Cake
I used to get blueberry muffins from Dunkin’ Donuts all the time. The muffins were over-sized, filled with a ton blueberries, had the perfect pound cake-like texture, and even had sugar sprinkled right on top. I could talk about those muffins for days, but why do that when I can just make a batch of Keto Blueberry Muffins or this blueberry mug cake?
When it comes to mug cakes, you can really have fun with it and play around with the toppings and fillings, but we would have to say you should give this Low-Carb Blueberry Mug Cake a try first and even sprinkle the top with powdered erythritol for a Dunkin’ Donuts feel!
Recipe can be quickly added to MyFitnessPal – Search “KetoConnect – Blueberry Mug Cake”
Low Carb Blueberry Mug Cake | 5 Minute Snack!
- Add the butter and cream cheese to a mug and microwave for 20 seconds. Mix with a fork.
- Add the baking powder, coconut flour and stevia and combine with fork.
- Add the egg and combine.
- Add the salt and fresh blueberries, and gently combine. Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Flip over onto a plate or eat right out of the mug. Dust with powdered erythritol, if desired and enjoy!