Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 10 servings
- 3 cups shredded chicken (cooked) we used a rotisserie chicken
- 3/4 cup Blue Cheese Dressing
- 3/4 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 12 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarela cheese
- 1/4 cup jalapenos (optional, for topping)
Add cream cheese and hot sauce to a medium heat saucepan.
Once fully combined stir in the blue cheese dressing and chicken.
Once fully incorporated, slowly mix in 3/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
Once fully incorporated transfer mixture to an 8x8 baking dish. Layer the rest of the mozzarella cheese on top.
Place in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 346.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.4g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 28g